Running a business is challenging. Banking doesn’t have to be. Get 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your business checking account with these banking enhancement services. You can bank on Main Street, or any street, using business e-Banking.
For additional information on all of our accounts’ fees and minimum balances, please take a look at our Cash Management Summary of Fees.
Business Intelligence Online
A powerful tool to boost your productivity.
If your needs for online banking go beyond the basics, there’s Business Intelligence Online. This service provides online access to deposit and loan accounts, offering same day reporting. Using this secure online platform makes handling your company’s finances efficient and convenient.
Benefits to your business:
- Multi-user setup for multiple employees
- View bank statements
- View account balances and transaction details
- View front and back images of cancelled checks
- Transfer funds
- Issue stop payment requests
- Reconcile accounts
- Make loan payments
- View and pay bills
- Initiate wire Transfers
- ACH Payments and Collections
- ACH Fed and State Tax Payments
Contact our Cash Management Department to get started.
Use these helpful resources for step-by-step instructions on using Business Intelligence Online (BIO).
- How to Log In for the First Time
- How to Add an Additional User
- How to Grant a User Access to a New Account
- How to Sign Up for e-Statements
- How to Make a Loan Payment
Business Mobile Banking
Manage your business finances, wherever you are.
Your business may take you on the move, but you can take Main Street Bank with you. With Business Mobile Banking, manage your money where and when you want to. Business Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills and find locations. Need to find a Branch or ATM closest to you? With Find Near Me, our mobile app will discover your location and provide you with addresses on the fly. This service comes free with Business Intelligence Online.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay new bills or cancel bills scheduled to be paid from your phone.
- Perform approvals from your mobile device.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the iPhone’s® built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Enroll your mobile device for the convenience of mobile banking today! Download our app:
Business Debit and Credit Cards
A safe and convenient alternative to cash or checks, business debit cards offer you the freedom of paying for purchases wherever you see the MasterCard logo. You can also use your Main Street Bank debit card as an ATM Card and get cash at thousands of ATMs worldwide. One card, two great uses. Our cards are EMV chip enabled, which means they come with an embedded chip and provide enhanced security when used at chip-enabled card readers.
You can have a new or replacement debit card printed instantly at any of our branch locations for your convenience.
Our business checking accounts will pair perfectly with your business debit card. Check out out business checking account options to find out what is the best fit for you business!
If you happen to lose your debit card, you can call the number below at any time to quickly cancel your card and minimize the chance of fraud and risk.
To report Lost/Stolen Debit Cards
Please call 1-800-236-2442
Run your business even more effectively with the help of our VISA rewards business card. When you need to make a purchase, a good credit card can help make that happen quickly, and get you back to doing what you do best – managing your business. With competitive rates, rewards, and options for both large and smaller businesses. a business credit card can complete your financial solution portfolio.
If you already use our VISA business credit card, here are some helpful phone numbers and links, if you need assistance:
Please Call 1-800-883-0131
- Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm EST
- Express card replacement service
- Lost/stolen card reporting and replacement
- Pay by phone
- Outside the U.S., call 813-868-2891
Online Account Access
To view your statements and transaction history, visit www.MyCardStatement.com.
See your rewards points add up; visit www.cRewards.com.Apply Now
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.