Let us make saving money simple for you. With services like automatic transfers from checking to savings, and even monthly rewards sweeps (see our Kasasa Saver® account), we take the heavy-lifting out of building your savings. Sit back and let your money start adding up!
All our savings accounts come with free:
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- External Transfers
See our Retail Summary of Fees.
Free Kasasa Saver®
Who wouldn’t like to save a little bit more? Kasasa Saver links with your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account to build up savings automatically. Your checking rewards** and ATM fee refunds become savings each month – it’s a no-brainer!
Plus, Kasasa Saver earns high interest – a 0.50% APY* on balances up to $50,000! So your money isn’t just sitting there month after month. It’s growing!
- Must be linked to a free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 0.23% to 0.50% APY* on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in your Kasasa® checking account
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- $10 minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy
To earn a higher Kasasa Saver rate, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into Consumer Online Banking
See? Simple. But if you don’t qualify in your Kasasa checking account one month, don’t worry. There’s no fee, and you can get right back to earning great rewards the very next month!
An Advantage Savings account is a great way to earn a higher rate of interest, while being able to link the account to your checking to make managing money even easier.
Our Advantage Savings Account has a tiered interest rate, which means, the higher your balance, the more interest you earn.
Money Market Account
A little bit checking, a little bit savings. A Money Market account is a savings alternative with some check writing privileges. This is a smart option for those that want to save, but also need access to their funds.
- Tiered rates – the higher your balance, the more interest you earn
- Up to 6 transactions per statement cycle from the following categories – checks presented, automatic transfers, telephone transfers, pre-authorized withdrawals from an external source (including electronic checks), and internet banking and third party transfers (including POS and Debit transactions)
- Unlimited in-branch withdrawals
Hybrid Savings Account
A cross between a savings account and a Certificate of Deposit, Hybrid Savings accounts are a way to earn more interest but still have access to your funds.
- High variable interest rate for balances over $25,000
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
Certificate of Deposit
If you’re looking for a more committed relationship with your savings account, a Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a great option to add some long-term diversity to your savings plan. Guaranteed returns and flexible terms plus security give you a safe and predictable investment option. Individual Retirement Account (IRA) CDs are also available.
- Flexible terms from 91 days to 5 years
- Choose your maturity date
- Guaranteed interest rate for the term
- Interest earned can be automatically transferred to the Main Street Bank account of your choice
CDs are automatically reinvested at the same term upon maturity, so you can continue saving.
IRAs for Retirement
Retirement; you’re either thinking about it constantly, or avoiding thinking about it at all. But when it comes to your retirement needs, you can let us help you sort through the alternatives and choose what’s right for you and your family.
Consider IRA Certificates of Deposit for part of your retirement portfolio. With guaranteed returns, flexible terms and experts at Main Street Bank to guide you, the safety and security of IRA Certificate of Deposits can help you rest easy during these tumultuous economic times. In addition to Certificates of Deposit, we also offer IRA Money Market accounts. These accounts provide an excellent way to save on a regular basis and build your balance. Open an IRA Certificate of Deposit or an IRA Money Market today!